Terms of trade
1. AMGS Group – is the trade name of the producer group involved in the manufacture and sales of advertising and promotional materials, carrying out its business activity under the following names:
a/ AMGS Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. having its registered office in Poland, 80-017 Gdańsk,
Trakt Św. Wojciecha 215B, NIP (Tax Id. No.) NIP 5833278093, REGON: 368996951
b/ Battechnik Maciej Jerz having its registered office in Poland, 26-600 Radom, Ul. Rodziny Winczewskich 10/19a, NIP (Tax Id. No.) PL7991848900
2. By undertaking cooperation with the aforementioned companies, the Customer represents that it has read the terms of cooperation and accepts them fully.
Terms of cooperation
1. The written confirmation of an order, including by e-mail, means the conclusion of a purchase-sale agreement between the party placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the Seller, hereinafter referred to as AMGS Group on the terms and conditions herein specified.
2. Orders shall be fulfilled only after receipt, including by e-mail, of a written approval of the design and/or sample. In specific cases it may be required to send a confirmation of payment of all or part of the order value in the currency specified in the sale document to the bank account indicated by AMGS Group.
3. AMGS Group reserves the right to refuse or delay the fulfilment of an order or to change the negotiated selling price, if:
a/ the order does not exceed the minimum order quantity for a given range of goods;
b/ the lead time required by the Customer is shorter than the lead time specified in the offer or the enquiry;
c/ the Customer is in default with payment of overdue invoices;
d/ the Customer has failed to fulfil its obligation to send the files in the required format.
4. The quotations sent to the Customer in an electronic form become invalid 7 days after sending.
5. The Customer shall send a correct file, in the vector graphic (curves) format.
6. Personalized or custom items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
1. Complaints should be filed promptly, i.e. not later than 7 days after receipt of the goods.
Complaints shall be sent in a written form to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the reasons for filing the complaint shall be given.
2. Complaints filed after 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods shall not be considered.
3. Complaints shall be considered only if the goods are found not to be in compliance with the order specifications.
4. Any errors in print due to the Customer’s fault, i.e. originating as a result of sending files containing errors, shall not be subject to complaint.
5. As the settings of particular monitors may differ significantly, the shades of colours shall also not give rise to a complaint. Please pay attention to the description of the products or the purchase specimen.
6. As orders are fulfilled using materials from various deliveries, slight differences in the shades of materials and the colours of prints when orders are placed on the basis of the specimen purchased or in the case of additional printing of previously made products, shall also not be subject to complaint.
7. The damage, loss or delay of the shipment during transportation shall not be subject to complaint. For the loss, damage or delay of a shipment a complaint shall be filed with the carrier. This factor is outside the control of AMGS Group.
8. AMGS Group shall not bear liability for the non-performance or improper performance of its obligations, if the non-performance or improper performance results from circumstances caused by force majeure, e.g. natural disasters, earthquakes, cyclones, storms, fog, strikes, wars, riots, road blocks, changes in national and/or foreign regulations.
9. The liability of AMGS Group for any damage done to the Customer (regardless of the legal basis) shall be limited to the value of the order and/or service to which the claim refers.
10. AMGS Group shall bear liability only for damage actually suffered. It shall not bear any liability for the profits the Customer could have earned if it had not suffered damage (lost profits).
Acceptable payment methods
1. Transfer to the bank account
3. Card payment (AMGS Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. accepts payments for sold products via Espagolink system, Elavon Financial Services Designated Activity Company (Designated Activity Limited Liability Company) the Branch in Poland, is the payment operator. After purchase, you will receive the personalized link to a given e-mail adress (including the instruction), whereby credit card purchase must be settled on the payment page protected by SSL protocol.
Information on payment complaints
Information on electronic payment complaints and the website operation should be submitted by means of electronic mail to the following address:
In the description of the complaint shall be given:
1. information and circumstances related to the subject of the complaint, in particular the kind and the date the defect or irregularity occured
3. contact details of the complainant – it will facilitate and accelerate complaint processing by AMGS Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
The requirements referenced in Point 1 and Point 2 are only recommended and they do not affect complaint efficiency made excluding the recommended description of the complaint.
AMGS Group Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. shall respond immediately to the complaint, not later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
The policy concerning the use of personal data
Transaction data: type, payment card number, validity date, CVV number (the three-digit number on the back of your payment card) are entered on the safe website encoded with the use of SSL. AMGS Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. does not store and process payment card numbers, only information on the type of a payment card and its last four digits.
1. AMGS Group reserve the rights to amend these terms.
2. To any matters not regulated herein the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
3. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is a Consumer as defined by Article 22¹ of the Civil Code, resulting from the order placed shall be resolved by the competent common courts in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure.
Any disputes arising between the Seller and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller.